Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

21 January 2013

MGR Fan Jayaram

Sri MGR Year 96, 21st January, Monday

Jayaram MGR Fan

From his own words

Every body use to tell MGR is no more wherever good deeds happening and helping tendency is there and MGR is there.

 

I do not believe he expired still those who are helping poor persons in that heart MGR is living as a God in there hearts.

 

Where ever Dharamam is there, MGR is there.

 

Only one actor proved what he told in his song irudhalum maraithalum peyar solla vendum.

 

MGR is democratic and charismatic figure which we cant forget him forever and his helping tendency made me his administration and made me mad on him.

 

I like each and every MGR film unnai arinthal is my favourite song, I am proud to say MGR fan let live and die as a MGR fan.

 

Below are some of his paintings.

 

mass_hero 

 

mgr_actor

 

three_letters

 

mgr_doctor

 

mgr_god

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts