Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

30 December 2012

Inscription Stone

Sri MGR Year 95, 30th December, Sunday

In Tamil Nadu our beloved Leader MGR have inaugrated and laid foundation stones, and I am collecting the images of such inscription stones. Whenever I travel around I used to capture these images.

 

Last Friday with my client I went to Thiruvannamalai, while returning back I saw this Inscription stone that was very old, which MGR presided when he was in DMK party.

 

anna_statue

 

The founder of DMK party Peraringnar Anna statue was opened by the then Chief Minister Karunanidhi and the function was presided by our beloved Revolutionary Leader MGR he was then the Treasurer of DMK party. The statue was opened on 12.10.1969, in the image a MGR banner has been kept for the 25th year remembrance.

 

thozhilali_upload

 

MGR Devotee Tirupur Ravichandran has forwarded the image of Thozhilali movie that is running successfully for the second week in Delite theater.

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts