Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

12 May 2012

MGR Fan Auto Driver Jagadeesan

Sri MGR Year 95, 12th May, Saturday

On my way to one of my clients company I had to take an auto rickshaw. The second I seated inside the Auto, the Driver switched the mobile phone which was kept over the windshield and started to play Endrum MGR video songs.

 

The first song was from Vettaikaran followed by Ulagam Sutrum Valiban and Netru Indru Nalai, during that I captured the video to share this in our MGR Blog.

 

I asked him are you a MGR Fan he said YES Sir, and also told that he will be working from 6 pm to midnight and he will play this MGR video and MGR mp3 songs often. MGR songs gives him enormous strength and makes him to work hard. He was very eager to visit MGR temple in Nathamedu. His name is Jagadeesan.

 

 

The mobile screen is smaller even though I zoomed to capture, the screen was pixelated and you can only hear the MGR songs. The songs playing are all duet songs.

 

He was hesitant in sharing his photo instead he asked to put a captivating MGR photo in the Blog.

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts