Total Pageviews

Vettaikaran Golden Jubilee

Golden Jubilee Padagotti

15 April 2007

Bad Remix

Tamil Years Day I got some spare time to work with remixes. So I decided to go through some MGR songs and one son "Nan Yar" from Kudieruntha Koil was very close to Michael Jackson's "Bad" song. MGR giving serious or angry look is very rare; he always gives a cool smile even in fighting scenes.

In this song he has serious look which suited the Bad song. I tried my level best to bring the Intro, prelude and end into one but unfortunately there was missing in continuity. Please pardon me this is my first big song. And I pray to MGR who is a good editor to forgive me what I had done to one of nice song.

No comments:

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail

M.G.R. Blog to you via E mail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All Time Popular Posts